We are so happy that you will be celebrating your big day at The Wildflower! In order to help you get off to a great start, I have put my years of wedding planning experience to use and created this Wildflower Wedding Guide with lots of tools and information to help ensure you have a successful day. We have included a quick summary of the attachments below for quick reference.
Our next step will be to schedule your initial on-site meeting to discuss potential layouts and more. If you prefer to do this over the phone, that is also an option. Before scheduling the meeting, please look over the Couple's Timeline Document and it's first steps. Once you are ready to schedule the first meeting (remember the forest is just to help you get a jumpstart, give you a better idea of how many tables you will be using, etc.) let me know what your general availability is like! Keep in mind that it is very difficult to schedule weekend visits due to other events.
1) Event Timeline: Sample Ceremony and Reception Timeline
2) Couple's Timeline: A detailed to-do list with "pro-tips" starting from the time of booking to the month of the event.
3) Preferred Vendors: A list of our favorite vendors and a special attachment for Wild Weddings.
4) Off site lodging: Additional lodging in the area.
5) Lodging Info for Weddings. On site lodging options. Also, check out our website: https://www.thewildflowercountryinn.com/accomodations
6) Breakdown Checklist: This is what you will be responsible for at the end of your rental and how you get all of your $350 security deposit back :)
7) Important Details and Reminders: Additional/Repeat information about the space, rules, etc.
8) Hall layout chart with table and chair list, measurements, etc. After your month of meeting, I will create a custom layout chart with your table design.
9) Daisy documents: the three information documents you have already seen, but here again for quick reference! Details, Upgrades and Requirements.
To view some of our inhouse linen and decor inventory, check out our instagram or facebook page. Most posts will feature Wildflower designs.